- School Travel Planning
- International Walk To School Day/Month
- Walking and Wheeling to School
- Walking School Bus
- Winter Walk Day
- Spring Into Spring
- Idle Free School Zone
- High Schools and Active & Safe Routes to School
Winter Walk Day
IT'S WINTER! DON'T HIBERNATE — WALK TO SCHOOL AND CELEBRATE
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 is Winter Walk Day across Canada.
Walk to school or at school for daily physical activity, a healthier environment, safer streets, making friends and ... having fun!
Can’t walk to school? Hold a Winter Walk Day during school. Walk to the local skating rink for a skate or hold a Winter carnival in the school yard at lunch.
“Everyone in our school tries to walk for a healthy body and safer streets. I like walking to school with my friends because we could talk. Walking is way better than riding in a car because walking is more fun than getting a ride.” - Student at Morton Way Public School, Brampton, ON
Schools can share their Winter Walk Day experiences on Twitter using hashtag #walktoschool.
- Winter Walk Day Infographic, jpeg
- Winter Walk Day Poster, letter size, colour
- Winter Walk Day Poster, letter size, black & white
- Winter Walk Day Poster, legal size, colour
- Winter Walk Day Poster, legal size, black & white
- Winter Walk Day image, colour PDF
- Winter Walk Day image, colour JPG
- Winter Walk Day image, black & white PDF
- Winter Walk Day image, black & white JPG
- Ontario's Winter Walk Flyer
- Alberta's Winter Walk Day